The thought on my mind at this moment is: ARGY ARGY ARGY AGH AGH.
Why? I hear you non-exsistent followers ask? Because tommorow my mum is getting her hair done, I'm meeting her later for lunch but that gives me an hour to hit the shops. Thats all fine and dandy apart from one fact: MY EX FRIENDS ARE GONNA BE IN TOWN AT THE SAME TIME. And me? Shopping alone... like a loner.. Oh. Joy.
A while back I always imagined this scenario only:
a) I wouldn't know they were in town
b) I would give them some face that said "Bitchez"
c) We would have ACTUALLY been friends then.
Our friendship... didn't just degenerate. It free fell off a cliff and y'know what? I realised I was better off when I hit the bottom. And yes all you non-exsistent followers who like Paramore, I did just quote them. For that I deserve a cookie. Nom.
So tommorow I wanna go for maximum impact. Yuuh? Or Nuuuh? I have no followers anways so WTH. I'm thinking just blank them if they say hi. I am completely through will all of them and am gonna stick to mine and L (my friend)'s resoloution to just 4GT (text speak done on purpose.. I'm not going chav on you) all about them.
On another note did you like the title of this post? Not sure if its a real song but it was in Ice Age 3. So therefore it is real >:( so MMMMRRRRRHHHHshhlipp (this is what I have decided to say to people now. It basically means : I am right no NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH).
Things to do? Pack for Blackpool (heh heh, rollercoasters ahoy) and write chapter 3 of my novel. I gotta print it off for my best friends to read. Oh and daydream about telling forementioned best friend I love him.... ? Muuhhhh... I shall now go melt into a pool of now teenage (WOO HOO) mush.
Gd'bye, ILY xxx
Girly, we all have those days. Ahaha. I was the same way with my beau before we started dating and that was like 10 months ago!!
ReplyDelete