Shhh..... I have a secret to tell you! I'm a V bad person... I kinda hacked(its not proper hacking she told me her password) into my ex-friends facebook and then lied to her face about it. I was considering hacking (again not proper hacking don't worry) into another ex-friends email, to see emails she had sent and received around November last year which I have labelled as "Back Then". But I didn't.. I figured it would give myself away and just... its unnecessary. For once I was good :) *ting* cool. Me gots a HALO!
Anyway something I'd like to say is about the person whose facebook I got into. I did it because I knew she was talking behind my back about me. I wanted to see what she was saying. However this is about something else. My friend L.
Let me explain. L is sweet and kind and funny and great to have a laugh with, shes the friend you can depend on no matter what and I didn't seem to realise that last year because I was so busy trying to fit in. When I realised that I didn't need to conform to anything and started to just be me that was when I realised how I had been neglecting L as a friend and since shes one of the nicest awesomest friends I have I vowed to change that. As I spent more time with her it was like I found my other half. Honest to god I love her! xD L is probs reading this since I'm gonna email it to her so hi L! Anyway some people don't see L as I see her. They think she's boring. And that may sound harsh but I've heard them say it. Bitches.
Anyway I was in the teachers office with two girls, one of whom is the facebook-er. We were clearing up our differences at the end of the year, as expected. I was saying how sometimes I felt left out, and that it wasn't particularily their fault etc but that sometimes I did feel left out and they might want to make an effort towards other people who feel this, i.e L.
For L's birthday I got her a present and a card and sang her happy birthday but only one other person remembered. Nobody else. They lied and said they had a cake they had cards and they had birthday presents. Never brought them in though... I wonder why??
I brought this up in the conversation considering it was another friends birthday coming up and they were getting her a whole hamper full of gifts. When I said that maybe they could make a bit more of an effort considering they were meant to be friends with L they said that they were more friends with the other girl so why should they make a big effort for someone who never tried to be friends with them?
News flash bitches, she did. You were just too conceited and absorbed in everything else and too busy bithcing about her that you didn't notice. Wanna know why I hacked your account? To see what you were saying about me. Wanna know why I messed up your facebook page after that? Revenger for L. She deserves way better friends than you.
ILY L. xxxxx
P.s I hope nobody thinks this was boring, :L I just felt like I had to get it out.
I want a friend who'd stand up for me like that=(
ReplyDelete