So its the summer holidays where I live.. may depend in other parts of the world. But anyway with summer holidays comes.. summer holidays? I mean proper holidays, like abroad. We would usually go to France or Italy but this year we are only going over to Blackpool in England. Which is cool. I've just checked the weather forecast for over there and it is... the page wont load. Poo.
Anyway I was planning to write a looong post but unfourtunatly I can't because the battery on my laptop is going and I have stuff to do, send some emails, check the weather (the page eventually loaded and apparantly its gonna be rainy! So I have to double check to make sure its not... :P) blahdy blahdy blah blah.
I will be posting while I'm away but not as frequently, unfourtunatly. Maybe not in the first week as I might not get WiFi and probably not in the third week either as I'm too busy ith friends. But anyways, we'll see. ILY Bye xxx
Awww. Poo. What will I read? People on FF don't update much anymore, so I'm left to do NOTHING!!!
ReplyDelete