Tuesday, 13 July 2010

Maturity

First topic today?

Maturity.

I consider myself quite mature. I consider my *ahem* friends (aka people I adored last year but now... not so much) so NOT.

I was on YA (Yahoo Answers) and I saw this question:
_______________________________________________
Why are people in my year maturing so fast?
idk, but we're only 12 and people are acting like 18 year olds wearing short skirts, tryna act cool and taking dating way too seriously. plus, if i say something cool everyone just copies it. it really annoys me.
________________________________________________

I can understand that. So many girls I know are all "YAY MAKEUP!" posing for pictures, slapping themselves with tan and even being friedns with people they hate and shoving away people who only want to be a good friend for them.

Yeah.. that was me. The one who got shoved away. I miss that girl, because even though she acts fake ou can tell shes a nicer person underneath. But the problem is she LIKES being fake. I just don't get some people.

So I sent her back this reply:

_________________________________________________
Thats not mature, trust me.

Infact thats completely immature... acting way older than they are supposed to be. It stinks of "I'm just a kid who thinks I'm cool and wants to let everyone know about it".

You are probably the most mature for noticing this fact and thinking negatively of it. I know plenty of girls who would go "They shound so cool and are way mature I should be more like them".

If it annoys you then speak your mind. Tell them. I've called plenty of girls I know, some of them friends, completely fake. Say to them point blank "Listen, your not fooling anyone so stop acting like you think your cool and come back down to earth, you are pretty without makeup and wonderful without some boy"
_________________________________________________



Which is basically what I said to that other girl who shoved me away, only harsher. Peoples opinions on this?


Hachi x

1 comment:

  1. Amen, honey! Lol. Sorry, but I couldn't stay away. You deserted me. I needed my friend back. My reviews aren't the same without your wit, charm, and spunk. Buddy, come back to me!!

    Tatiana♥

    ReplyDelete